More Lifestyle Changes
Monday, February 13, 2012 | Author: Unknown
While I was petsitting my parents' two dogs and african grey parrot, I made more changes to my lifestyle. I have purchased more bins and tools to help me de-clutter and organize my life and home. I purchased two of the Umbra "crunchable hampers" to use at the grocery store and maybe the farmer's market.  I bought both in the green colour.  I have already used one and I really like it.  It fits perfectly in a cart and holds everything I purchase.  
I also purchased two of these bins to help organize my large amount of printer paper. 
I also splurged on a Diva Cup. I will try it and give you guys a review later on.  
My mom gave me a strange look, as usual since I started making these eco-friendly changes to my life.  You should have seen her reaction to my use of the jars. Of course where my parents live, the idea of taking your own containers is awesome, but still very strange.  I have definitely already seen benefits from using jars.  I buy less and waste less food. I have also been using up foods in my cabinets that had been "lost" in the chaos of how the cabinets used to be.  My life feels less stressful since I actually know where everything is now.

I did have a breakthrough with my mom though.  I made her some homemade all purpose cleaner.  The other day she tried it on their parrot's cage and loved it! She claims the vinegar based cleaner dissolves the feces and foods scraps very well. At least I convinced her to change one thing.

This entry was posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: