More Progress
Saturday, February 25, 2012 | Author: Unknown
Here are some new photos of my cabinets:
cabinet #2
For those of you wondering what my kitchen looks like (MOM)

I apparently found two cockroaches in my condo, so I had to buy some traps and put them out. Ugh, but the weird thing is that the roaches were upstairs. . . not in the kitchen.
These next photos are basically for my mom, who believes I haven't made any progress with this lifestyle change. I am still working on my living room and dining area, but for the most part it's done.
My bedroom
My master bath
Closet (I don't need anymore clothes mom)
My study's closet
I have been working on every room of my condo, reducing first and then organizing what I am keeping.
I have never been known in my family as an organized and clean person (not hygienically). I have been working very hard to change that. I hope people start to notice.







This entry was posted on Saturday, February 25, 2012 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: