Welcome to my blog
Friday, January 20, 2012 | Author: Unknown
This blog is all about my journey to become as zero waste as possible. You do not need to do what I do, this blog is only about the steps I am taking to lessen my carbon footprint.

Here are the steps I have taken so far:

- donated and am still donating un-wanted or needed items
- no longer use paper towels or napkins
- purchased and use reusable cotton cloth pads (for eye makeup removal)
- purchased microfiber clothes for cleaning
- purchased cloth napkins
- sewed my own produce and product bags:

- take my own totes, jars and produce bags to the store
- cooking at home
- make my own household cleaner
- transfered all bulk items to reusable jars (still working on using up everything not in a jar or donating it)

- made my own butter, orange juice, vanilla extract and jams
- also made my own tooth paste

Here are some photos and links to items I have purchased through etsy to help me:

Reusable cotton pads:

Cloth Napkins:





|
This entry was posted on Friday, January 20, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: