Product Review: B.Y.O. Bags
Tuesday, January 31, 2012 | Author: Unknown
I have decided to write a review about B.Y.O. Bags' mesh produce bags. These bags are American made in Minnesota. They are very beneficial and easy to use. I was introduced to the bags at my local co-op. Three bags, each a different size, are only $9.99. The price was wonderful. I purchased two sets of my own. I find that having three different sizes of the bags allows me to purchase larger produce than with some other cloth mesh bags available. The bags are colour coded. I have also found that my produce stays fresh longer than in plastic bags.

There are some downsides to the bags.  I find that the bags have a habit of opening randomly when handled. I wish they had cord stoppers on them.  I also find that it they get dirtied by a rotten vegetable, it is very difficult to remove the stain.

I do believe the benefits out weigh the cons.  My trash amount has gone down by 2/3s and They are as light as a plastic bag at the store.  I would definitely look into these bags.



|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: